Saturday, July 09, 2005

Wheeler -dealer

Past
Otis and I did manage to squeeze in a 16-mile ride yesterday, even in the rain. Yay, us!

The DVD nite extravaganza was a lot like the end of the BBQ, with me and Otis and Mel and Soapy sitting in the dark, except that Soapy wasn't there. We watched Bottle Rocket, which was a meh, maybe a meh-plus

Present
I just got back from spending the morning down at Interplay, Inc. as a playtester for a new game they are developing. (They do group activities/team-building stuff for corporations.) It was a great big sort of board game that players move along, doing stunts and things as directed by the squares they land on. (I won the first game and got robbed on the second.) It was a fun way to pass a Saturday morning and I got to meet some friendly folks. If you want in on this sort of stuff (there's no pay or anything, just free coffee and bagels), let me know.

Future
Today I am hoping to connect with some people who have responded to ads on Craig's List for some stuff I am selling. Here's to lightened loads and fattened wallets!


No comments: