Friday, July 29, 2005

Under the wire

Okay, so I went down and got vampired this morning, so I should have the lowdown on the LDL by Monday.

I spent a lot of the day working on a new web page. It isn't ready to unveil yet, but soon.

Otis and Soapy joined me in breaking my pizza fast tonight at Piecora's. (mmmmm, cheese...)

Afterwards, I also broke my personal movie drought as well: we all went up to the Metro to catch Sky High, the Disney-superhero-teen-comedy: which had, to my surprise, not just cameos but a heaping helping of Bruce Campbell, Cloris Leachman, Dave Foley, Kevin McDonald, AND Lynda Carter (still wonder-ful). It was fun, and played on a lot of comics and movies cliches pretty well.

Och, it's the highland games on Sunday! We should be leaving the Ridge by nine.

No comments: