Saturday, July 16, 2005

Timing is everything...

After a mahvelous brekkies in Fremont with Di yesterday morning, I sprang onto my bike, ready for a ripping good ride to Ballard and maybe the locks before heading home... so, of course, that's when it started raining. I squished on for my minimum RDA anyway, but didn't make an expedition of it.

The forecast for yesterday was cloudy, so I was hoping that yesterday's rain was actually today's forecast rain, and that today would bring tomorrow's forecast clear skies instead, but it looks like
today we have yesterday's cloudiness somehow. Anyway, the PB&J will be a dinner ride instead of a lunch ride, giving the day as much time to clear as possible.

Since I have successfully moved a lot of merchandise over the past week (breadmaker, melodeon, African Woman Lamp, polaroid camera) I am going to try to extend my streak by putting my remaining comics on eBay today. I have packed them sort-of by category, and each box has some gold among the dross, so I am hoping each will find a home with someone willing to take the lot for the prize.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope I'm not too high by the ride this afternoon! Whew--peppermint!

Otie

Anonymous said...

Hi Walter,

I am going to the O Bon today, and still haven't fixed my bike anyways. Hope you all enjoy the ride.

Anonymous said...

Sorry we missed you again ... Kmen

Anonymous said...

Mel,

Can't wait to hear about O Bon and especially the drumming. Walaka and I biked to Golden Gardens tonight and we encountered an Indian Yoga drum circle of sorts. I almost asked if I could join in, but I felt a little shy...

Hope you had a great time.

xo,
Court