Wednesday, July 27, 2005

A truly annoying gif

should be in the sidebar. Enjoy!

What a lovely day! I had a bike ride, and a scooter ride, and Otis and I are going to walk up the street to Gaspare's to have dinner with her folks tonight, and, all in all, it's all going pretty well.

I had a meeting today at Antioch - they are giving me another class: I will be teaching Introduction to Liberal Studies in the fall. This is a sort-of interdisciplinary foundation course for their B.A. completion program. They are rewriting the syllabus and restructuring the class, so it's a good time to be coming on board. It should be fun to teach. (My class at Antioch this summer has been a ball so far!)

Looks like it's shaping up for Sunday morning for the Highland games...


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I am going to the Scottish Highland games in Enumclaw on Saturday afternoon. I'll be hanging with the Welsh club at their tent/info stand for a few hours. I am equal opportunity Celt supporter. Geez that could be taken a few different ways, not all with pleasant visuals.

Perhaps you meant some other Highland games.......

Jon Myers said...

Did you ever have an ant farm?

Ned said...

I think Gaspare's used to be a doll repair place where, oddly enough, I got some childhood dolls of my mom's repaired once. Oh, you do live right on my memory lane! Memory may be faulty, however, and it might still be there, just up the block.

Ned said...

Guess what, Flavia loves the annoying gif! Of course, she likes most things that move, and she didn't like it enough to start clawing the screen, like when I played this: http://theteatime.free.fr/talc/rocky.swf