Sunday, July 10, 2005

The Adventures of domestic lad!


New shower curtain.

How is it that a single minutia can become the driving force of one's life? We've been messing about with getting a new curtain for a while and have narrowed it down to this one; it'll stick with the current theme but should require less maintenance to look spiffy for reiki/massage clients. Wow, exciting stuff in the blog, huh?

Other huge developments on the domestic front: Today was laundry day! I did the dishes, too! Can you stand the excitement?


I guess coincident with the beginning of three-weekends-in-a-row massage classes for Otis, we've slowed down on the fun stuff starting this weekend. Maybe we'll get back in the swing with a mid-week movie soon, but for now, we're just TCB, as the King would say. I sold Otis's breadmaker through Craig's List and am in the middle of negotiations to sell the melodeon to a woman in Michigan. I have a staff meeting this week up
at Cascadia that will earn some extra money, and I have a second interview in B-ham a week from tomorrow for the LC Director job.

So, things move along into summer.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Courtney just said something similar about washing so many massage sheets.

Hey the frickin poll won't let me vote again. This is actually offensive to my ethnic heritage, vote early, vote often- as we say.

I will continue to try and find ways to beat this system. I am sure it was put in place to thwart people like John Bai and Soapy, therefore I am almost sure I have permission to vote as often as neccessary.

Anonymous said...

the new balance shoes company

Anonymous said...

the pennsylvania health insurance