Thursday, July 14, 2005

Kibbles and bits

Curious: I noticed something the other day: Sully's, the tavern across the way from us, officially "Sully's Snowgoose Saloon," is flying a Union Jack. I had always thought (presumed) it was an Irish place... maybe Ulster? Hunh.

Forwarded: A note from Biker-Linda

I am trying to help my friend Camille ... find a DJ for her husband's bday party. I sure don't know any, but thought you folks were plugged in to "artier" circles than me. Got any suggestions I can pass along?


If you have any leads, please post 'em.

Commercial: The melodeon negotiations were concluded favorably; I will be at FedEx-Kinko's this afternoon packing and mailing. And it looks like the African Wioman Lamp may have found a new home as well...

Athletic: I am thinking about re-introducing the PB&J ride on this Saturday (while Otis is aromatherapizing). Anyone up for 20 miles or so?

No comments: