Monday, July 25, 2005

Technically, it's still today...

Drat and darn! I just now listened to a phone message from Soapy about bowling shenanigans going on this very evening at The Garage! Too bad I was out on a delightful 27-mile ride with Otis and then doing lesson planning for my class at 8:00 tomorrow morning: that would have been swell! And it would have been welcome, since most of today was filled with workish work, and we can't be having too much of that going on.

Go here and dig you some Superhero Radio. Now playing: a marching band version of the Superfriends Theme.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It turns out my co-workers were there the whole time, they just picked a spot to eat near the back corner, past the pool tables where I couldn't see 'em. I somehow managed to bowl a 152, with nary a gutter toss the whole night. And I didn't fall over once. :)

Next time!

Soapy