Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Good morning

The bee's knees: I feel great after biking consistently for the past few weeks (I have 761 miles left to do in the next 89 days) -- everywhere except my knees. When I do steep grades, it feels like some ligaments or tendons are going to pop loose and go flying like bolts from a cartoon jalopy. Actually, I think it might be a bursa issue - I'm going to try doing some research to see what I can do specifically, like stay hydrated better. Meanwhile, I just keep hitting them hills.

Trendy McTrend Department: Here's today's strip from another webcomic I read. All you need to know is that the girl is being held prisoner by a sort of minor-league Bond villian. Dig the punchline, though.

Still working on the Fantastic Four deal. Looks like it'll be opening at the Metro - how's the 7:10 show sound?

2 comments:

wheylona said...

Hey, nice poll you got there, walakala. I was the snot who said I wasn't coming cause, well, I'm not! ;-)

More polls, please, but about cool stuff, like how many ounces of belly-button lint in your b-b, and the like. Stuff people *really* want to know and can bond over. Heh.

John said...

I liked the cartoon! I want to offer someone "zesty" competition! How does one do that!?! ZESTY, ZESTY, ZESTY!!!