Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Where did Tuesday go?

It wasn't nearly as full as Monday. I did some work at home, then went into school for one class. I checked in with Stella, who is back in town after dealing with some serious family stuff (and we wish her all the best). I got home at a decent time and spent the evening with Otis, punctuated by a visit from c. I cooked pasta and veatballs for dinner, broke up the cats fighting, and did a crossword puzzle.

I guess none of it actually happened, since I didn't blog it.


Sometime art that confuses also delights. Here is an art project for you: this artist is digitally removing all the birds from Alfred Hitchcock's The Birds. Check out the stills and the video clips.

Blogging about cats is almost as bad as blogging about blogging, but Will Shetterly tipped us to this little clip that I needed to share.

2 comments:

ReadyToShelve said...

Oh great, someone has the nickname "c" ? Or is that code for a non-person noun like "cavity" or "cramps" ?

Ned said...

'Tis most satisfying to see another convert to the wonderfulness of cats.