Wednesday, April 23, 2008

This would actually be on Twitter, if I did that

I am at 3PB/LFP with Otis, who picked me up at work after dining and spending the evening with her folks. She is blogging and enjoying a cup of decaf and a vegan raspberry oat muffin; I am blogging about not being able to decide what snack I want to have. The pizza is all gone; a milkshake seems like way too much; I'm trying to cut down on coffee; I don't care for soda too much; I'm tired of the Honey Bear teas; and nachos seem like a lot of trouble. Maybe I'll just have a little whine.

Good news, work division: My 101 class this quarter rocks the house; our class discussions are on-point, robust, and productive, and most of the writing seems to be following suit. My 102 classes are none too shabby, either. Makes it a good quarter! (And I think the apparent minority of Runners has contributed to that as well.)

Other good news: A former student of mine at Antioch has recommended me for a local grant-writing gig, and I received the email today. Cool beans! Maybe I'll investigate this and this as well.

Random nerdly graphics:

Cosmia Aviana, half-elf cleric

Nyro, elf wizard

Ossthrid Coopersdottir, human ranger

2 comments:

Ned said...

Well, I dont't mean to be pedantic, except of course, I do.

OsĂ°ryd

Dang olde worlde script!

Hey, Cosmia's wearing my top! Sorta.

John said...

But look at those shapely calves!