Sunday, April 06, 2008

It's still early

I was just talking to Otis about what we were going to do next and I realized that it's still early. I was thinking about going to bed.

Our hot water is acting funny. Some faucets are hot and some aren't, and some are hot for a long while and some are only hot for a little bit. What is up with this? I called the landlord.

We went up to LFP today so Otis could provide family massage night. Had a nice dinner, too.

I actually read some dead-tree texts today. The resolution was great - and there were no ads.

Isn't this a cool picture of Godzilla?

2 comments:

Scotty Walsh said...

Is this Godzilla accidentally sinking the Titanic?

Walaka said...

I dunno - the name on the ship looks too long for that - but wouldn't that be a cool series of pictures? Godzilla in San Francusco, Godzilla at Mt. St. Helen's, Godzilla at Chernobyl, Godzilla at the 1968 Democratic Convention...