Monday, April 21, 2008

The return of Dr. Walakus

I still clean up pretty good. I was out and about and in Ned territory by 7:30 am. Long day.


Mostly for Soapy: National Geographic wants your photographs.


Movies I want to see, summer blockbuster type:
Forbidden Kingdom (even if Johnbai says it sucks)
Iron Man
Redbelt
Speed Racer
Mongol
The Incredible Hulk
Get Smart
Wall-E
Hancock
Hellboy II: The Golden Army
The Dark Knight
The X-Files: I Want to Believe
The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor

How shallow is this?


This is sort of steampunky, kinda:

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Lookin' Sharp Dude!

John said...

At Forbidden Kingdom, we saw the new trailer for Hellboy 2... HOLY CRAP it looks awesome.

ReadyToShelve said...

About halfway through "Forbidden Kingdom" I turned to Olaiya and whispered, "I could have done two loads of laundry by now."