Tuesday, April 08, 2008

Does the blogging always get this boring when school starts back up?

Wow - more teaching and prep today! Woo-hoo! For those of you keeping track, NatDog drove me to school today - and back! Otis is getting the place ready for the art show! Yojimbo gave me a great idea for a book (or at least an article) but I can't reveal it yet! Yito really digs my mini-PC! Even exclamation points have their limits!


The folks at Improv Everywhere, who gave us the Slo-Mo Home Depot and the Frozen Grand Central, did a nice thing and turned a Little League game into a spectacular. Check it out:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It was great to see you and Otis this weekend. I got back home last night and enjoyed my bed for one night before heading to the state Capitol this morning for a 2-day meeting. Tonight will be a good opp to update my blog with all the fun happenings that took place during my trip to Seattle. I really love your new digs and was happy to finally get to see the place. Thanks again for your hospitality. Ciao.

Ned said...

Fun!