Saturday, March 29, 2008

Wilde night

We put The Swing Years and Beyond on after dinner and have hunkered down for this rainy Saturday night. Otis has been at her work station, making art and framing pieces already made. I have been reading and writing letters and generally chillaxing.

I was a wanderer today - Otis had a few appointments, so I wandered down to Tully's in Wallingford to do some of my work, and then browsed the T-Mobile store for a possible phone upgrade. (I didn't do it.) Neds was busy studying but Dingo and Syvlio were nearby at the U-District Farmers' market, so we hooked up for a bit, including a spot of lunch at a Trinidad-Indian cafe. (Don't know about the connection between Trinidad and India? Neither did we.)

Otis and I did our own wandering in the afternoon: art store and TJ's, where we scored a nice organic pizza and dressed it up for dinner.


Sometimes, you come across a story that actually makes you think there might be something to all this enlightenment stuff.

We all know how Cafepress will do just-in-time printing, but Ponoko does just-in-time manufacturing!

2 comments:

ReadyToShelve said...

I'm guessing Diaz would be a Lawful Good cleric. Or maybe he wasn't afraid because knives only do 1d4.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the SW story. And the Trinidad/Indian connectin info.

Dingo