Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Goodies

Today I worked and taught, blah, blah, blah.

More importantly, I sat at Top Pot Doughnuts in the afternoon, setting up a new D&D blog for us. Click here to go there.

I dunno about this campaign stuff - I thought I was in for a couple afternoons' worth of distraction and this is turning into a major deal. It will be interesting to see how this plays out. I have to finish my character specs...

I did all my blogging on my new eeePC, that ultra-mini notebook computer I have been going on about. I found a guy on Craig's List over the weekend who was selling one cheap, so I snagged it. It will be great to take with me biking this summer.

I was going to post this video last night, cuz Johnbai is going to take his camera back soon, but it apparently doesn't charge while it's on (helpful hint!) and I had left it on, so it was out of juice. But it was all juiced up tonight, so here's some vid, to wit: the eeePC; the new el cheapo CD player; a cat; another cat; and Otis.



(I hope eveyone has heard the good news about Pater!)

3 comments:

wheylona said...

Noticias de Pater haven't yet reached Spain--please to resend to me email update. Glad to hear of the upswing, yay!

Anonymous said...

Love the video! The tiny PC looks very cool too. Mmmm - Top Pot. I haven't been there in a while. Now I'll have to soon.

Anonymous said...

great video, w! the music adds just the right touch :)