Wednesday, March 05, 2008

Continuing a mighty streak

Had a great day of not-quite teaching today. Classes included presentations, peer review sessions, one-on-one conferences, and more presentations, so I merely facilitated learning opportunities. Good times.

Now I just have to figure out what I'm doing tomorrow - lots of out-of-classroom junk to catch up on.

I wound up having vegetarian chili in a bread bowl from the soup guy in the Westlake Center food court for dinner tonight. I don't know what I was thinking; it was as awful as it sounds. I should have had pizza.

Hospital update: incremental improvement! people are starting to talk about corners being turned and such. Keep your fingers crossed and let's hope they don't start rushing things again.


Here's a pretty spiffy game about untangling lines.

Hte dne fo na rea.

No comments: