Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Okay, enough with the numbers already

e-xxxubjax

So, I'll knock off the countdown/countup/whatever and get back to regular blogging. I will be posting artifacts from the summer projects here, if you care to take a look.

Today I slept in until 7:30! Ya-hoo! Otis and I tried to have a vacationy day, even though it was rainy and cloudy; I'd say we were mildly successful, moreso if you think shopping at Trader Joe's is a leisure activity. I spent the evening up at Johnbai's, putting the last touches on the house version of the GURPS game mechanics; it was a very productive session.

This is mostly for Soapy, but I can think of some other folks who might get a kick out of it.



This one's mostly for Wheylona. It's a bit too long, but it still brings the funny.



This photoset is mostly for Dingo, but I think it's cool, too.


No comments: