Sunday, June 08, 2008

The last Sunday evening

I just realized that this is the last time that a working Monday morning will follow Sunday night for me until the middle of September. Yeah, that's what I'm talking about.

So, we didn't go out after Otis got home last night. What a couple of party poopers. We did head out to the Varsity this morning for breakfast, and afterward we planned to take the scooter out to put up flyers for Otis's new workshops, but the battery was dead, so we took a walk instead. We took another walk in the afternoon, when the SUN CAME OUT for a while, and in between walks, we took naps. Isn't that what a Sunday is for?

Oh yeah, and I didn't get any work done, so I'm going in early with NatDog tomorrow. Might as well close out the final Monday in style, eh?

No comments: