Friday, June 20, 2008

Neither fish nor fowl



So, this is supposed to be the daily diary blog, but I missed last night; now, what does than make this post? (Yeah, I know: late.) Also, I'm on vacation, but this morning I was assessing portfolios, so that's not right, either!





e-xxxubxxw

Innyway, yesterday turned out to be pretty busy and social! Otis had an early massage client and then an appointment of her own. For my part, I went shopping with NatDog, after which we both met Otis for lunch at Nana's. Dee-lightful.

We tried to get out in the sun in the afternoon, and spent some time outfitting the kitties with new flea collars, since it looks like we might actually have a summer after all.

After Otis's evening appointment, we headed up to JagGirl's place for a truly sumptuous dinner. It had been a while since we'd seen Jag, and she pulled out all the stops, feting us with lasagne and garlic bread and fresh strawberries and all sort of other delicacies. Yum-oh! We had a chance to relax together and catch up and to visit with Spencer, the foster-dog, too!

The work I did this morning means that Spring Quarter 2008 is 100% done: my independent study students from Antioch submitted their final portfolios for the comics course, and I have submitted the assessments. (The work was quite good, actually.) With that, my association with Antioch has come to an end, and I will be a singly-employed person for the first time in four years. Yay, me!

So, here's looking at enjoying this timely summer weather, although there's a mess of chores to get done before the RPG gang shows up tonight.

And to close, here is some incontrovertible scientific evidence that I do know what the heck I'm doing when I snooze.

No comments: