Monday, May 19, 2008

Yummy!

Well, after heatwave Saturday we had a Sunday that was almost as hot and every bit as pleasant. After my Tullification in the morning, Otis and I went down to Magnuson Park to eat our lunch in the park. What lunch is that you, ask? Well, our yummy lunch - from...

It was actually pretty decent.

We also took my bike into REI; I'll get it back early in June (sheesh). I bought a summer belt for my kilt with my member dividend, so the trip did have some instant gratification.

Today was work-breakfast-bus-work-class-training-conferences-home. Although I tried to pretend it was still summery - Tevas and all - it wasn't.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey Walter,

I thought you might like this:

http://www.yonkis.com/mediaflash/cursor.swf

Pestily yours,
Drabbley-Smythe