Saturday, May 03, 2008

Blogging from Mongolia

Otis is off to a massage appointment, so she dropped me off here near Fisherman's Terminal to hang out until she is finished. It's a nice little coffee shop, but somehow Caffe Appassionato just seems a little too enthusiastic a name for a mellow, rainy Saturday morning.

So, I had a nice brekkie bagel and I have a cup of hot tea to hand, and I'm ready to TCB - Take care of Blogness.

Speaking of tea, here's a goofy little video (with a vaguely steampunk vibe) swimming against the coffee culture current:




Yesterday was all up and downs - hit some last sessions at the conference (bleh), took off early (yay!) for a long drive home (bleh), Dingo called to say Iron Man was sold out (bleh), we got home early (yay!) and were graced with a Friday visit from Yojimbo (yay!) and Johnbai stopping by (yay!) to see O in the middle of moving in down the street (double-yay!).

Today will, I think, be the traditional rainy Saturday.

3 comments:

John said...

Nice... we'll get you into hiphop yet! That's some pretty sick lyrical dexterity!

Ned said...

I laugh (and wonder why John is so keen to spread the hiphop gospel to the nations).

"Yojimbo_5" said...

It reminds me of all those Bill Nye song parodies. That's not good.