Tuesday, May 06, 2008

Is it Toozeday or Tyuseday?

We have achieved bikation! I rolled up the B-G to Bothell yesterday, doing 15.15 miles in 1:06, for a respectable first-ride-of-the-season speed of 13.8 mph. It was an absolutely beautiful day for it, and I felt much stronger than I usually do on the first ride - maybe those RCAF exercises every morning are having an effect after all.

Coming home was another matter - my last class gets out at 8:00 pm, so I tried riding the bus to around Northgate and biking down LCW/Roosevelt from there. Not so happy, that, so maybe I'll try a different strategy tomorrow. As the days get longer it will become easier.

Otis and I had a nice surprise last night - O stopped by to use our wifi to research which ISP she wants. It's so cool having a close neighbor-good pal combo!

Today was an early-in, early-out day at campus. (This time, I gave NatDog a ride, so I guess it does count as a carpool now. ) That gave me time to have my business meeting this afternoon; it remains to be seen where that is headed.

Johnbai said he liked the tea-rap, so here's another one, very NSFW:

2 comments:

"Yojimbo_5" said...

...weak, watered-down punks.

larkswindow said...

Somehow the tuxedo t-shirt seemed slightly out of place

Like a break in character