Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Mostly work this time

Yep, just a day of that kind of stuff. I'm with Otis at 3PB/LFP for some tea and wireless after classes and prepping and the usual (although because of some morning snafus I did miss a meeting I was supposed to attend - shucky darns!).

I'm looking at figurines for the upcoming GURPS campaign. I haven't found anything quite right; I was thinking perhaps of ordering these:



If you ignore the official designations, there's a pretty good variety here, and it gives you the flavor of what we're going for.

4 comments:

Olaiya said...

But, but....there's only 3 choices for the ladies!

Walaka of Earth 2 said...

Actually, there are four... but what you mean is there are only four lady-choices. The gender of the player and the PC don't have to be the same.

Beides, this was just a start, give me chance!

John said...

Such evocative names! Makes Skye Ripple look downright tame in comparison!

ReadyToShelve said...

I wish they were sold pre-painted.