Friday, May 04, 2007

On the road again

I am back in a Tully's, alebit a different one this time: U-district, not Wallingford. I am taking a powder while Otis has some appointments; I should have brought some more class work to do, since I have more time than I realized at first. But it won't be a total loss: I did some work stuff already, and will dink around a bit more.

I walked down here; I should have cycled. My mileage is embarrassingly low; negligible even. I can't even say how low it is. Okay, I'm like at 15 miles instead of 375, of something like that. Neepers, I'm lame.

Well, it's supposed to be 65 and sunny on Sunday, and Otis is spending the day at an art retreat, so I should have time for a looooong ride. Maybe I can boost my numbers up to 15% of standard instead of 4%. Yay me!

I have been calling around trying to develop some entertainment plans for this weekend, but we don't seem to be reaching consensus/critical mass. We'll see.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey--I just bookmarked you and it's coming up with the HTML in the title line "a href . . . and then eventually hoodies and kilts" Just letting you know that something is set wonky.