Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Cat nap fever

What a glorious summer day! I scootered up to Bothell and then back down to NSCC for classes this morning; easy classes for me, since the students were doing all the work! It was truly a fine day to be on two wheels, even in traffic.

I came home for a solo late lunch (Otis is out visiting her visiting brother) to find cats melting in various spots around the place. They have since shifted spots, but are still basically puddles of goo.

I have been lounging about with all the doors and windows open, letting the sun stream in and the warm air waft about. Could it be?! Is the true beginning of summer?! Do you believe in the interrobang!?

Actually, I haven't just been lounging; I have been working, too. The end of the quarter doesn't have a rush this time - I spaced out the final assignments better - but I do need to prepare syllabi for the summer and such. Not that I'm killing myself here, y'unnerstand.

Anyway, here's a cartoon for Soapy, just because making fun of 300 never gets old:



(Check out theWarehouse; some good stuff there)

No comments: