Monday, May 07, 2007

It's so sunny!

Item: The previous post was a shout-out to ScottyTuxedo, with whom I spoke yesterday by the miracle of wireless telephony, and who told me he reads the blog every morning. He's content in Denver, working on projects as well as his honeydew list. Wifey GinaTiara is thriving as well. We miss them and hope to see them both soon.

Okay, so maybe this is not going to be a good biking year. Yesterday never really got pretty out (not like today!) so I worked in the morning, then took a break, then worked all afternoon. During my break, I scootered up to Cap Hill to have lunch with Dingo. We took a little walk and discovered Streissguth Gardens, a tiny public park on the north end of Broadway, down the Blaine steps from 10th. It was a delightful spot, well worth a stop on any walk in the area. So, some activity, but no biking.

I don't know if I'll ride today, either. Otis and I were talking about hitting Golden Gardens, so we'll likely scooter over there and then take a walk.

Otis spent all day yesterday making art, and she developed several nice encaustic pieces. I imagine you'll see them in the Quiet Girt Gallery soon.

Hey, I saw Sunni-V today! He was acting ex officio at a workshop put on by N*W*C at Cascadia. It was good to check in; he's another one too long absent from festivities.

No comments: