Saturday, March 31, 2007

Still on vacation?

Wow, it's still a bit slow around here. I've been sleeping in until about eight each morning - I can't seem to convince myself that spring break is over and the quarter has actually started. I have finally finished the last of my beach books, and maybe since we're out of weekdays and into the weekend I'll be able to shift my attitude. I have a little bit of homework to do, but there are no papers to grade yet, so it's all under control anyway.

We wound up not going to the theatre last night. Otis has come down with sort of head cold type thing and was deep into a healing nap right up to curtain time, and I let her sleep. We had some soup for dinner and watched Bend It Like Beckham before heading to bed. (It was not as profound a movie as I had been led to believe, but it was a lot of fun.)

For Neds and Wheylona: Here are some driving directions home; check out step 40.

Mostly for Otis: This video is almost too cute:

1 comment:

Ned said...

Who on earth tried to lead you to believe Bend it Like Beckham would be profound? Yikes! Good silly fun, great wedding scene, lovely Irish accent... 'n' thazzit!