Thursday, March 29, 2007

Tryin' to hit a stride

Man, re-entry has been a little wobbly. I took care of business yesterday, but today seems to have drifted back to slow and sleepy. The sunshine helped; our big endeavor was to walk down to the U District to meet Dingo for lunch. We visited Otis's six-day-new nephew in Wallingford, too; I guess that's two endeavors. In the evening, Otis had appointments and I went grocery shopping. Yahoo!

I did get some welcome news: I will interview in three weeks for a full-time English faculty position at Cascadia CC in Bothell. It's nice to be asked to the dance, especially after the response to my other application there.

We'll be heading out to West Seattle for some theatre tomorrow (Friday): Otis's friend Ann is having a one-act play produced as part of Seattle Playwrights Studio's Annual Showcase. The evening starts at 7:00 pm at the ArtsWest Playhouse & Gallery on 4711 California Ave. SW. Admission is only five bucks; anyone want to come along? Give me a heads-up and we can carpool.

No comments: