Friday, February 15, 2008

What kind of blog is this - anyhow?

My posting has been so erratic of late that I can't seem to summon the blogstitutional will to diarize, so, to the disappointment of those of you who tune in to find out what I had for lunch everyday, posts may be slightly more impressionistic for a while.

The Patient is still in, but will likely soon be out of, hospital.

Neds will/may be telling you about her new computer soon. I was present, once again, as I have been at least twice before, at the purchase. You can just call me the Laptop Godfather.

Speaking of little computers, whaddaya think of one of these? Pretty cool, huh?

Here's a shaggy dog story that's pretty cool.

And since we haven't had a graphic here in a while, here's this:

3 comments:

wheylona said...

Dunno know how serious your blog identity angst is, but I say just roll with it, baby! Let it be what it will be on any given day--sans promises, obligations or apologies!

Unless of course you're wanting to make a buck off it. :-)

Anyhoo, thanks for the updates on Pater, hugs and kisses and sunny, healing vibes to all.

Walaka said...

Oooh, angst is way too dark a word. 't's all good.

And I have another secret plan to make an intarweb fortune cooking!

Anonymous said...

I know what you mean--my only blog post since september has been a "funny cat pic" thing that I did to try out the blog this thing on google toolbar. It works but yet, no time for the blogging. Gotta run--plumber's here. Yep, it's that kind of saturday!