Monday, February 11, 2008

No, no, no, it ain't me, babe

It has come to my attention that because of the wide readership of this little bloggity-blog, not all of members of which are conversant with the quotidian details of my life, I should eschew ellipsis and allusion to make it clear that I am not in hospital, as my cryptic comments of late may have implied. Repeat, I am not in hospital, but rather full of piss and/or vinegar.

Otis's Pater, however, is not so lucky right now, and has undergone a major procedure, from which he is recovering nicely. He is a strong man in just about every way, a real mensch, and is doing as fine as can be and better than most might; nonetheless, when someone other than a magician has more-or-less sawed you in half, it takes a while to get back on your game. So, excelsior!

Me, I'm just doing that usual prepping-teaching-grading thing; I'm just doing some of it during visiting hours.

No comments: