Wednesday, February 06, 2008

It's A Pizza

Teach, teach, teach - I'm just a teaching fool.

So, tonight instead of going to Remedy Teas after my evening class, Otis had a wild hair and we went to A Pizza Place in the U-District - y'know, the one that's open until 4:00 am. Had a tiny plain cheese pie and a Pepsi and the world seemed a better place.

Speaking of better places: please click here to visit my minicity. Every time someone visits, the population will go up (it's like a SimCity, I guess) and then things will start to happen. Thanks!

Onward, into endweek and the weekend!

4 comments:

Scotty Walsh said...

I visited your minicity but there was nothing to do there. I just showed up and left. Is that all I can do at the moment. It felt like living in Denver. Ha Ha!

Ned said...

Looks pretty rural to me. I say keep it that way.

Jon Myers said...

j'ai visitez, j'ai vu, mais qu'est-ce qu'il se passe?

Ned said...

Exactament! Il n'y a pas ooh la la!

dsixp: sexually transmitted disease originating amongst the clients of Parisian prostitutes