Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Riding the Tuesday bronco

Well, I managed to get back on top of the to-do today, by starting early (carpooling with NatDog) and working pretty steadily though my 14.5 hour day. Yay, me! I even squeezed in a long-overdue conversation with Johnbai (through the intersection of the miracle of wireless telephony and the convenience of mass transit) in which we planned schemes to warm the geekiest heart.

I didn't get to hospital today, but the news is that today was at least as good as, if not slightly better than, yesterday, so I'm putting the streak at W-2 and crossing fingers.

I guess Otis worked and did stuff today, too, but I only have second-hand information on that, and hearsay is inadmissible.

Breaking news: Herr Doktor Walakus may make his reappearance mid-April.

Bad news: A retreat in Spokane I was planning on attending was canceled. Good news: I can find another conference or training to attend now.

Not news: I'm tired. G'night.

4 comments:

Diane said...

Where will Herr Doktor Walakus be making an appearance?

Walaka said...

Why, the same place he did last time, of course!

Anonymous said...

Against a fence?

Ned said...

I foresee many Converse in your future. G'luck!

I think.

If I remember correctly.