Sunday, February 24, 2008

Schmunday

Another betwixt and between day today; yesterday was a bit non-committal as well.

I worked at Tully's while Otis worked at her table in the morning; I was joined by Neds, who also worked (on her ginormous new laptop). When we were all finished working we all lunched together at the Continental for yummy Greek fries.

Then Otis and I went up to the hospital to spend the afternoon and evening and to have dinner. When we came home, we managed to sit in front of the big wall to watch a movie before going to bed. We saw Mike Leigh's All or Nothing, a gay, mad romp through one weekend in the miserable lives of alienated, inarticulate working-class Brits making mostly poor choices. Just the kind of pop-corn movie we needed. (/sarcasm)

Today looks to be filled with schoolwork for both of us and then another afternoon spell on Pill Hill. Progress is still spotty at best at on that front; we're trying to bring some positive energy to the situation, but it's tough. It's a lot of tougher on the patient; that man is a champ, let me tell you.

Tonight is Oscar night; maybe some Tinseltown magic will help. Speaking of which, we now have three sites pushing LNTAM; get your icon up soon!

1 comment:

Ned said...

Argh! I can't believe I'm finally home for the Oscars and I don't have a television that works right. Argh!