Tuesday, February 05, 2008

I should go to bed

A lot of Sunday was taken up by Neds's computorial crisis, which was indeed a crisis of the first order. I think we got her taken care of for the nonce, as long as it isn't a very big one.

An additional fraction of Sunday was taken up by a late lunch at the Indo Cafe after dealing with the crisis.

That left me uninterested in work for the rest of the day, so...

Monday was rilly busy.

And then I got kinda sick and slept a lot.

But I feel better now.

Although today was rilly busy as well.

And so tomorrow will be, too.

G'nite.

3 comments:

Ned said...

Sorry to throw off your work schedule so much with my crisis. If it's any consolation, you are now officially my knight in shining armor.

Any time I can return the favor.

Walaka said...

No worries - I was actually just using you as an excuse for my not having worked on Sunday afternoon (which I easily could have).

Besides, I'm all caught up already!

Ned said...

I had wondered... But chose to be wracked with guilt anyway. Just took it into RePc. We'll see what they say. Techie seemed to think no biggie, which is whatie I likie to hearie.

wcflsj: the sound of a dying computer