Thursday, January 31, 2008

So, where the heck did the week go...

Monday was a snow day, yay. But I worked anyway, remember?
Tuesday I bussed into campus early, worked, taught, came home for dinner, and went out to teach again.
Wednesday I bussed into campus early, worked, taught, taught, bussed in to Belltown, worked, and taught.
Today, even though I had no classes, I caught a ride into campus early with NatDog and worked for about ten hours or so and then came home for dinner.
Yeah, like that. You might want to print the above to clip and save, so you can just stick in on your computer next week.

Otis and I did go to Remedy Teas last night after my class, but their wi-fi was dicey so I didn't blog. I had Shaman and Otis had Silk and Citrus.

Johnbai called me today: once just before he went to Zanadu (so he could find it) and once just after he went to Zanadu (so he could tell me what he got and what I missed). Who says personal contact has been killed by the blog?

Dingo just called a few minutes ago from her lonely post in the Cell Phone Lot at SeaTac, where she was waiting for Neds to deplane. Who says personal favors have been killed by modern services?

Otis just finished another small art piece in her workspace at Dining Nook Studios. It is called Fourteen Years after her Death, Jackie O Emerges from The Enchanted Princess Cabinet. Here it is:



Here's a little quiz. I'd make Otis the favorite on this one, paying seven to five; put Yojimbo next at two to one, and the rest of y'all pulling up after.


A librarian pal at work turned me on to Spokeo. It's a friend-tracker site. You enter your own email address and password; Spokeo then searches a bunch of social networking sites for any public information associated with the email addresses in your address book, and displays any new content from those places. It's like going to all your friends' Flickr, MySpace, Pandora, Amazon Wish List type spaces at the same time. Except that you get to see those sites even if you didn't know your friend had them and your friend doesn't know you know they exist. Kinda cool, in a creepy-scary, Big Brother-1984 sort of way...

Have a nice night!

3 comments:

Ned said...

Yeah, I ain't even ever heard of some of them shows. A miserable 469.

"Yojimbo_5" said...

20 questions score of 1078--I had 200 points taken off when I couldn't identify the Theme from "V."

"V!" For lizard's sake!

"Yojimbo_5" said...

Round 2-818 for a round of 10