Thursday, January 03, 2008

Remodeling

This is a good time for a touch-up, don't you think?

Back to school today: at least for strategerizing and all that sort of stuff. Tomorrow is prep, and then classes begin on Monday. It's working out to be an interesting quarter-start, some good qualities, some not so good. But as our guest speaker at the union lunch said today, we're not coal miners - we really can't complain about horrendous working conditions, eh?

Otis and I are at 3PB/R after a nice "dry soup" dinner. We walked in the rain, and the new "Blogger" bag came through with flying colors.

9 comments:

Scotty Walsh said...

Hiya Sir. Nice new blog. It looks great, but the black type on red background is a little hard to read. Just my two cents worth.

John said...

I dig the new scheme.
But I don't like the privatizing initiative.
It's been great that a few old friends have located me via "the google."

Ned said...

I like, but second Scotty's comment.

Yeah, also having second thoughts about the privatizing thing. Not sure why. Perhaps it's something to do with being somewhat contrary to the whole original blogging idea.

Or maybe I just wanna be discovered seated at my own virtual drugstore soda fountain. Ya never know.

nkoeugg: Inuit Christmas beverage

Walaka said...

Better? (Text color, I mean.)

I can't get rid of the little tools in the sidebar. I think my "template is corrupted." I'll work on it a bit more.

I'm of two minds about private blogs. Sometimes I think the perfect situation would be a privatated diary-blog and a public essai-blog, but then that seems like a lot of infrastructure for pastime.

Anonymous said...

I'm just wondering what happened to League of the Underemployed link? I used it all the time 'cause it had such great links in it!

Walaka said...

The LotU has been defunct for a while. The blog is still there, I just don't link to it or update it anymore. You can go here and bookmark it or harvest the links, though.

I think I got rid of the little toolies!

Ned said...

Hey! You axed me!

Do I lose my place in line now for dithering over the privatization?

dkmeh: Diane, not impressed.

Walaka said...

And.... you're back.

Ned said...

Thanks, sweetie!

cuiidnce: a generally careful attitude