Monday, January 21, 2008

Still here

Okay, so the flight has been further delayed, from 6:30 to 7:40. But luckily (?!?) the SFX-SEA flight has also been delayed, so there's still a likelihood chance that we will make that connection and merely get home fifty minutes late, even though our apparent delay was three and a quarter hours. If we miss the connection, we're stuck in San Francisco until the morning. United doesn't have an early flight, so I'll likely miss class; I think even if we switch to the earliest Alaska flight, I wouldn't make it. Le Sigh. This is a pretty airport, but its charms have worn thin. Here are some pictures:


This was my breakfast today - a sliced banana and leftover tempeh sandwich on toast. Mmm-mmm, good!



Ooooh - dramatic lighting!


There were actually a few clouds in the sky today...


...but not so much as all that.


Touch the horizon!


It actually is a pretty airport.


Keep smilin'!

1 comment:

Ned said...

As I have no idea what time it is anywhere anymore, I'll just send wishes that you got hope OK.