Sunday, January 27, 2008

Hi-ho, hi-ho

Otis and I are both off to work today. She's prepping for her workshop this afternoon, and I have to head off to get a pile of responding done. That's okay for me, cuz I sorta took most of the day off yesterday anyway. Otis, on the other hand, had appointments and stuff to do yesterday, so she's got a full working weekend going.

So, I did a little schoolwork yesterday, but then bussed downtown after an early lunch and spent the afternoon at the grand Central Library for the Comixtravaganza. I wrote all about it on the comix blog, if you want to know how it went.

Otis met me at the end of the day and we had a sweet dinner at Ballet. I don't know if it's a new menu item, but I had their tofu in teriyaki sauce for the first time, and it was splendid. We made a quick stop at VV for some workshop supplies and that was about it for the day.


Soapy's political ruminations are far too deep for a simple fellow like myself to follow, but I think I can weigh in on his "plain" dilemma. I feel your pain, dude. But check out this national overview of pizza, particularly the third entry, New York Style. You're just living in the wrong city is all.

1 comment:

ReadyToShelve said...

Yep, New York style rocks. I am also a big fan of Sicilian style, both the way they never forgive anyone and those super-thick pizzas.

I apologize in advance for the walloping debate reviews yesterday and today. Probably my last.