Tuesday, June 13, 2006

Just a short one tonight

B2Keno = 13.2 / Streak = 3 go

First of all, I was a cool teacher today. One of my students had not handed in his final portfolio. I realized that it was just an oversight - I knew he had completed it and he attended the last class session; he just forgot to stick his folder in the box. So I emailed him and he found it buried in his backpack and beggedpleadedbeseeched me to let him hand it in late. So I did. And I even rode up to Bothell (well, drove 25%/rode 75%) to pick it up. Awwww. It was just a way to 23 miles in.

Second of all, Otis had her first male stranger-client, and he was a nice guy, and the massage went well, and it broke the Curse of the Creepy Guys.

And later we tried out a new-to-us pizza place, Palermo, with Dingo, and had a great ol' time!

Plus, Mel was in touch - she's doing great and is set to start heading back at 3:30 am (EST) tomorrow.

Coming soon: posts on actual topics!

No comments: