Saturday, June 24, 2006

Bidness taken care of

B2K = 83.38%

Well, much of it anyway - the more time-sensitive part. Not yesterday, though - actually early today, in my most productive time, between 6:00 and 9:00 am.

One piece is still missing, however: I want to use a video during my first week. That leads to this request:
  • Does anybody out there have Otis's collection of Twilight Zone DVDs? I dimly recall their having been lent out, but I can't remember to whom. If I could get them back forthwith, that would save me a trip to Scarecrow. Thanks!
  • Update 6-25: When I moved the spectration unit yesterday to prep it for travel to LFP, I found the DVD slipcase tucked behind a storage basket. Whoever, um, borroweed them must have, uh, put them back. Yeah, that's it.
Yesterday was a pleasant day, and not just for the weather. I made a scooter run around Cap Hill in the morning, dropping off Superman tickets to Dingo and Johnbai (and I got to talk cycles with O-laya). After lunch, I directed my bike ride past Scarecrow to get the crapfest classic movies for tonight's outdoor screening. Mighty Mel and Soapy came over later for an evening of burgers, text-messages, and catching-up. Nice agenda for the last Saturday of my little vacation.

Speaking of which, the Burke-Gilman is calling me for another leisurely daytime ride. But before I go, here are some Brazilian World Cup team jerseys for (respectively) Neds, Wheylona, and JustJon, courtesy Minimals World via the Generator Blog:





2 comments:

wheylona said...

Wundo--like mundo but with an upside down M. Yay, cool find, Walaka.

"Yojimbo_5" said...

Hey!

Did Otis ever find her "Twilight Zone" DVD's? I have the box sets (except for Season 4-the"hour-longs")in storage that I can bring along on Wednesday if there's a specific episode you're looking for.

My word verification was "zzegzsy," which I believe was the pronunciation of "sexy" in "The Elvisian Dictionary" on the late, unlamented Synaptic Anarchy Playhouse "Bitter Amusemnet" (not Comedy) album