Wednesday, August 31, 2005

State of the Onion

The Moovie Nite season, just arbitrarily, begins and ends on Labor Day. Since Otis and I are heading off to Spokane tomorrow, there won't be another Moovie Nite this season, and I thought I would produce the annual report a few days early. For some reason, I wound up channeling a late 18th century secretary when I wrote the report itself; the spreadsheet, however, has maintained its modern character. (Both of these are PDFs, so that launch-thing should happen when you click.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Foist of all, why am I only .5 incredible? Are you saying I'm only half cool? Oh well, Darcy appears to be .5 born into a brothel. We can go mourn our half-coolty with some warm RCs at the Deluxe... I mean at the Slightly Better Than Average...

I always wondered why King Lear said, "What is the caufe of thunder?" I couldn't figure out what a caufe was. Then I realized the "f" of caufe was actually a giant "s." Of courfe.

Here's to many more spectacular outings! Huzzah! *clink*

Foapy

Walaka said...

Foapster, you are all cool, cool through and through, the essence of cool. You just didn't come to that movie, you only met us for coffee afterwards.

Anonymous said...

Kmen-2 and Lmen-3 were excited to see they rated a movie each this year. I see my attendance was a little less then last year. I look forward to improving my attendance during the next season. Wish'n I could be a .5'er, so cool. Kmen-1