Friday, August 12, 2005

A hasty au revoir

First of all, here's a sample of some of Otis's kinesiology homework

Otis and I just came back from a little send-off with Diandra, Johnbai Bummerman, Soapy McSpittle, and Dar-Dar Binks. A bit of a bon voyage for me since I'm going to go back to my little grass shack in Kealakekua, Hawaiii tomorrow; a bit of a good luck start to the pre-finals weekend for Otie and Di. And a great fun time was had by all, if you count waiting too long for a table and waiting too long for our order as great fun. No, really, it was great fun, just s-l-o-o-o-w.

Anyhow, Jonbrit stole my thunder about the congruency of his calling me on my mobile while I was biking from his mobile while he was biking. So read his blog to hear about that. For the record, I did 39.9 miles today in 2:43: 14.7 mph average, which includes coming up the Fremont hill at the end of the trip. Yay me!

I'll be blogging from the Sandwich Isles, but I don't know what it'll look like, since I'll be working on IE. Yuck.

See y'all soon!

No comments: