Tuesday, August 09, 2005

I'm tired...

...and I'm not feeling very witty.

I was pretty high wattage in the classrooms today, and I have been doing a lot of stuff, trying to get everything set before leaving for Hilo: I have to prepare a lesson and write a statement for the interview, I have to do a sample paper response for Antioch, I have to do drafts with the syllabus committee at Antioch, I have to assign grades to my Cascadia class, I have to get things ready for Mel to cover my Antioch class next Tuesday, and so forth. Geez, with Di and Otis and I, not to mention Wheylona's paper trails, it's like a convergence zone of busy-ness in Blogville.

What do you think of this picture for my new profile?

Oh yeah - the cycle has hit reserve, so it will sell. Still no action on the ring.

6 comments:

wheylona said...

Good luck in Hilo, Balter. No doubt you will knock their socks, er, flip-flops, off!

Jon Myers said...

I prefer the one you have at the moment.

Good luck in Hilo.

Anonymous said...

You look so dignified, so calm, so serious......yeah I like the other one better as well. Of course, if you could combine the wicked smile of the first with the full kilt body shot- that would be grand.

Anonymous said...

You seem to only show us the right side of your face. Do you have a left side?

The desk photo is much better...Kmen1

Matt said...

I like the pic...but I agree, the smile is missing. BTW, I brought my Blog out of mothballs, so your link isn't too cold anymore.

Ned said...

I like 'em both. You could always alternate.