Monday, December 17, 2007

A Tully's of a different color


This is not the Wallingford Tully's, but rather the Cap Hill Tully's. I was out and about, and my fiscal erranding took less time than I thought, and I don't want to go home cuz Otis has an appointment, and no one is around to hang with cuz it's a work day for reg'lar folks, so I came here to do this.

We didn't do pho yesterday after all; Johnbai went off with his buddies, Trots went home, and Otis and I went to Chaco Canyon for veggie/vegan/raw food. It was good, but not terribly substantial. Otis did a little business supply shopping and then we passed the rest of the day at home, passing up the Xmas Film Fest at Cal and Merry's. We did, however, have a drive-by visit from Yojimbo, who was on his way to PDX. He provided me with a thick comics magazine to read and cookies to eat while I read it. A human cornucopia is what he is!

Today was a bit of a work day: I broke my last stack into bite-size chunks and finished my quota this morning. A short stint is easier to start as well as finish.

So: maybe pho tonight!

2 comments:

Courtney Putnam said...

Don't forget that Yojimbo also brought me his DVD set of Night Gallery! Cool!

Thanks, Jim! You have the memory (and follow through) of David Janssen!

Otis

"Yojimbo_5" said...

(heightens his collar, and shrinks his head by shrugging his shoulders, while a fast twitch of one side of his mouth suggests a fleeting smile)

WV: jissec = what you say to your spouse while you're blogging.