Thursday, December 27, 2007

By the light of the silvery moon

I just finished a cuppa joe and a cranberry biscotto. Today has been a sleepy, lie-in sort of day, and I expect to be up for a while anyway.

The biscotto came courtesy of Dingo, who stopped by tonight to grace us with her presence and her holiday treats - the biscotti and some companion fudge! She stayed for some salad while we had dinner and sometime tea afterwards, and it all made for a very pleasant evening.

Dingo's visit was the highlight of the day. We waited around for the snow that never came to do some frolicking. At one point, we tried to take a walk, but the cold rain was pretty unpleasant, so we even cut that short. Just lots of TCB and napping - a good vacation day.

In the interest of pithiness in yesterday's post, I left out that we had dinner up at the Putnam Compound in LFP, extending the holiday revels into another day. I left for work in the morning and Otis headed out after lunch, and we met up in the northlands for the festivities.

When Otis had headed out, she left both cats inside; when we got back in late evening, Selkie was outside to greet us. He apparently made like an acrocat and got down from the second floor balcony. We'll see how this develops.

Fun stuff department:

I actually managed to get something off my creative projects list this break: Here is my spanking new Pirate Monkey Ninja Robot quiz. Which internet meme are you?

4 comments:

Scotty Walsh said...

I loved it! I'm a Ninja, Gina was a Monkey. Thanks man, that's cool!

Anonymous said...

Something is wrong, I am a Robot.

Diane

Ned said...

Hmmm. I appear to be a ninja. Better get the black clothes back out.

John said...

I too tested as Ninja. Yer test is broken.

And I have no idea what my blood type is... seems like something a Ninja would know.