Friday, December 14, 2007

Captain Video (and links)

I don't know about you, but I find this hilarious:



To continue the celebration of Neds's return:



(tip o' the hat to Mark Evanier)

For all the LMPs in the crowd: it could happen to you!

It's beginning to look a lot like World Week! (this might actually be cool - anyone up for a progressive celebration?)

(tip o' the hat to Will Shetterly)

A gentle and challenging game. (Click to change the color of the dots and try to keep the cat from wandering away.)

Off to brekkies and work. Real post later. The Art Show was grand.

2 comments:

Ned said...

I liked that cat game, and the dang thing got away from me twice. But then I felt all bad when I had the poor thing all trapped!

ReadyToShelve said...

Duuude... *salivates* I'd vote for Kant OR Nietzsche in a heartbeat.

I can't believe they're running against each other. It's like Ventura and Schwarzenegger, or McCain and Huckabee - they should be on the same ticket, but it'll never happen.