Sunday, April 22, 2007

Tully-Man!

Hey! Coming to you live from the Wallingford Tully's, and coming off four and a half straight hours of responding, this is Radio Free Walaka!

Man, I guess I'm a little punchy. Otis had a pal coming over today, so I hied myself down here to do work. I find I get more work done in coffee shops than at home, as rule; I think it's a little bit of state-based behaviour and a little bit of fewer-distractions. Whatever it is, it worked today; all my stuff is done for tomorrow. Yay!

It sure turned out to be a nice day - too nice to have spent it all working. Too bad Otis has an afternoon appointment: now would be a great time for a walk around the lake or a - dare I say it? - bike ride. Maybe there'll be time before sunset - the internets tell me it's not until 8:08 pm, and "Civil Twilight" isn't until 8:41.

In the meanwhile, I'll prolly visit the comic shop and maybe hit the Mac store (I think I need my own laptop, instead of always hijacking Otis's). It's a good day to be out in the world.

No comments: