Sunday, April 15, 2007

Sneaking up on me, huh?

This quarter's workload seems to have done, anyway. I guess it hasn't been as bad as all that: since Friday, in addition to my class work, I have tried to do some database work for Stella, and run some errands, and audited Otis's books and helped her with her taxes, and a couple other tasks. It still seems like I have been spending way too much time on papers, though Dingo came down to Wallingford to keep me company while I was working hard yesterday. There's still a bunch to do, so I should get to it.

Otis has been working, too: she has been attending a three-day continuing ed class this weekend. It's all about communication in massage practice, and I think she's getting a lot out of it.

Entertainment this weekend has been limited to late-night viewings of Alfred Hitchcock DVDs. It seems that either our DVD player is getting very picky or we have had a run of Netflix discs that are in really bad shape: unless the DVD is new or newer (Otis's Hitch collection, her Twilight Zone set, etc.), the DVD player won't recognize the disc. It looks like one more uncertainty in the future of Spectration (not that we've spectrated much lately).

Anyway, we watched Saboteur (I love me my Bob Cummings) and the flawed espionage thriller Topaz.

Okay, off I go!

No comments: