Monday, September 12, 2005

This and that


Okay, so a three-and-a-half-hour class is a looong class. Melvin and I both taught one of these this morning, but we only have to do it seven more times over the next ten days, and never straight through in one room again. The Success Express is on the move!

Things are really getting busy. I rode up to CCC yesterday, worked four hours with Mel, and rode back. I still have things to do from the class that ended last week, and for the classes that start in two weeks. In fact, I should be doing them right now. Ah, they'll get done.

I have taken down the baby corn poll. Anti-corn forces rallied in the later days and the final count stood at:

7% lovin' it (only one person)
33% liking it
13% okay with it
20% agin' it
27% Ack! Ack-ack-ack!

Still more positive than I thought it would be.

Okay, maybe now I'll go get some work done.

No comments: