Sunday, September 18, 2005

Sunday Coloroto


Observation: Is it just me, or are tin-foil hats suddenly starting to make some sense?

Good news-bad news:
I had my second tripple-dipple yesterday (total of 35 miles at 15 mph) on the Bothell run to make copies at CCC. Yay! Unfortunately, my legs are killing me: they have been aching, all last night and this morning. Ow! I wonder why now. Maybe it's cuz I am currently going out only every third day instead of every other day? Maybe it's cuz I went bowling the night before?


More bikish stuff: I have about 84 miles left to hit my grand, so I will surely make it on time. I was thinking of having a ceremonial last mile at Gasworks Park on Saturday morning, October 1. We could all meet there, and I'll finish my last official, OCD-recorded ride, accompanied by any riders / walkers / crawlers who want to be there. Then we'll head up to Essential Baking (or somewhere) for coffee and the ritual updating-of-the-spreadsheet. I appreciate all the support I have gotten from y'all and think it might be fun to close this project out with a whizz-bang.

Engaging the universe: Neds is now a published ranter instead of just a private crank. WTG, Ned! I think this should be the start of a trend amongst all of us.

Advance planning:
I still have two additional seats for Says You! on Saturday, November 12! let me know who has 'em!


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Did Scott not tell you I wanted in on the "Say You" action? I do, and I'll put cash money down for it.

Jimbo